MINNEAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)– The General Mills Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend at the prevailing rate of $0.51 per share, payable August 2, 2021, to shareholders of record as of July 9, 2021.
How many years has GIS paid a dividend?
The company has grown its dividend for the last 1 consecutive years and is increasing its dividend by an average of 0.68% each year.
General Mills (NYSE:GIS) Dividend Information.
|GIS Most Recent Dividend||8/2/2021|
|GIS Dividend Track Record||1 Years of Consecutive Dividend Growth|
What stock paid the highest dividend?
25 Top-Paying Dividend Stocks That Will Make You Rich
- Franklin Resources. …
- Walgreens Boots Alliance. …
- AbbVie Inc. …
- Federal Realty Investment Trust. …
- People’s United Financial. Annual dividend: $0.72. …
- Chevron Corp. Annual dividend: $5.16. …
- AT&T Inc. Annual dividend: $2.08. …
- Exxon Mobil Corp. Annual dividend: $3.48.
What stocks pay a monthly dividend?
Seven monthly dividend stocks with big yields:
- AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC)
- Gladstone Capital Corp. (GLAD)
- Horizon Technology Finance Corp. (HRZN)
- LTC Properties Inc. (LTC)
- Main Street Capital Corp. (MAIN)
- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT)
- Pembina Pipeline Corp. (PBA)
What dividend does GIS pay?
GIS Dividend History
|Ex/EFF DATE||TYPE||CASH AMOUNT|
What is Apple stock dividend?
A cash dividend payment of $0.22 per share is scheduled to be paid on May 13, 2021. Shareholders who purchased AAPL prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 7.32% increase over prior dividend payment.
Does Warren Buffett Own General Mills stock?
Berkshire Hathaway’s GM stake represents 1.1% of the holding company’s total equity portfolio.
Is General Mills a buy or sell?
General Mills has received a consensus rating of Hold. The company’s average rating score is 2.44, and is based on 4 buy ratings, 5 hold ratings, and no sell ratings.
Is GIS a buy or sell?
(GIS) – Zacks.
(Delayed Data from NYSE)
|Zacks Rank||Definition||Annualized Return|