If you want to remove the payment method from your Apple ID and are the Family Organizer, turn off purchase sharing first: Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing > Purchase Sharing. Tap Share My Purchases to turn off purchase sharing.
How do I turn off Apple shared payment method?
Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. Tap Purchase Sharing, then turn off Share Purchases with Family. If the organizer wants to turn off purchase sharing entirely, they can tap Stop Purchase Sharing.
How do I disable purchase sharing?
Turn off purchase sharing
- See your Purchase Sharing settings in Settings on your iPhone or iPad or in System Preferences on your Mac.
- Turn off purchase sharing: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Stop Purchase Sharing. On your Mac, click Turn Off, then click Stop Purchase Sharing.
How do I cancel my Family Sharing payment?
In the Settings app go to iCloud then tap on Family, then your account in the list at the top, then Stop Sharing. To turn off purchase sharing, head to Settings > Tap on your name > Tap on Family Sharing > Tap on the Purchasing Sharing option > Toggle ‘Share My Purchases’ off.
How do I change my payment method for Apple Family Sharing?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Family Sharing , then select Purchase Sharing in the sidebar. Click the Edit button next to Shared Payment Method, then follow the onscreen instructions to manage your payment methods in the App Store .
Can I pay for my own purchases on Family Sharing?
An adult family member should be able to make their own purchases AND participate in family sharing of photos, calendar events, music etc! YES!!!
How do I change shared payment method?
How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
How do I control purchases on Family Sharing?
Change purchase approval settings
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings Family. View family members.
- Tap your family member’s name. Purchase approvals.
- Select one of these options: All content. Only paid content. Only in-app purchases. No approval required.
How do I see purchases on Family Sharing?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID. Make sure that you sign in with with the same Apple ID that you use for Family Sharing.
Why can’t I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
Why is my payment method being declined?
If your credit card is registered to a different address that can cause the payment to be declined. Check the zip code matches your current address. … Check that the address listed matches the billing address of your card. If needed, update the address.
What happens if I turn off Family Sharing?
What happens when you stop sharing. Google One family plan members will: Stop using your available storage. If they run out of storage, their files will stay safe, but they won’t be able to store anything new.