How should I invest my lump sum?
Invest the lump sum in a liquid fund. Then start a Systematic Transfer Plan (STP) from the debt fund to the ELSS. Your corpus will not only earn higher returns than a savings bank account but will also allow for systematic investment.
Which is the most profitable mutual fund?
Top 10 Mutual Funds
- ICICI Prudential Focused Bluechip Equity Fund.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Small & Midcap Fund.
- Tata Equity PE Fund.
- HDFC Monthly Income Plan – MTP.
- L&T Tax Advantage Fund.
- SBI Nifty Index Fund.
- Kotak Corporate Bond Fund.
- Canara Robeco Gilt PGS.
Which is the best mutual fund to invest in 2020?
Best Mutual Funds in India for 2020
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. Small Cap Funds. 8.11% 13.65% Invest.
- Axis Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 14.21% 14.96% Invest.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 6.68% 11.84% Invest.
- SBI Bluechip Fund. MultiCap Funds. 6.83% 10.94% …
- SBI Magnum Multicap Fund. Balanced Funds. 5.31% 11.28%
Can I invest lump sum in mutual funds?
An investor can make a one-time investment in mutual funds via a lumpsum investment or can choose to spread it out over a period of time through a systematic investment plan (SIP). The mode of investment can make a difference in one’s investment portfolio.
Is SIP better or lump sum?
The answer to this question depends on the stock market conditions. During upward trends, the lump sum mode of mutual fund investment tends to give relatively higher returns whereas during falling markets, investments made via a SIP generally provides better returns than a lump sum investment.
Is it good to invest lumpsum in debt funds?
When you are investing for a short period of three years, your priority should be to protect the capital. Therefore, you should try to invest the money in bank deposits or short-term debt mutual funds. You can always invest a lumpsum in debt mutual funds.
What are the top 5 mutual funds?
Top 5 Biggest Mutual Funds
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares (VTSAX)
- Fidelity 500 Index Fund (FXAIX)
- Vanguard Institutional Index Mutual Fund (VINIX)
- Fidelity Government Cash Reserves (FDRXX)
- Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund (VMFXX)
Which SIP is best for 5 years?
Best SIP Plans for 5 Years in Equity Funds
- Axis Bluechip Fund Monthly SIP Plan. This is an open-ended equity scheme with a track record of outperformance. …
- ICICI Prudential Blue chip Fund. …
- SBI Blue chip Fund. …
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. …
- SBI Multicap Fund.
What is Blue Chip Fund?
A blue-chip mutual fund is the one that invests in blue-chip stocks or shares, i.e. in well-established companies with excellent overall financial performance. In this article, we will learn more about blue-chip funds, how they work and much more. Origin of Blue Chip.
Which is better mutual fund or FD?
A Fixed Deposit offers pre-decided returns which do not change throughout the tenure of investments whereas Mutual Funds offer better returns on long-term investments as they are market-linked. Longer the tenure of investment, better the returns from Mutual Funds.
What mutual fund should I buy today?
Best index funds for January 2021
- Fidelity ZERO Large Cap Index.
- Vanguard S&P 500 ETF.
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust.
- iShares Core S&P 500 ETF.
- Schwab S&P 500 Index Fund.
Which mutual fund is best for beginners?
Best Mutual Funds for BeginnersFund NameFund Category3Y Return (in %)Mirae Asset Large Cap FundEquity, Large-Cap0.72SBI Bluechip FundEquity, Large-Cap-1.91Axis Focused 25 FundEquity, Multi-Cap3.51SBI Focused Equity FundEquity, Multi-Cap5.13Ещё 1 строка
How I can double my money?
Here are some best 5 ways to double your money fast.
- Stock Market. Investments made in the stock market have always given a high rate of returns to people. …
- Mutual Funds (MFs) …
- National Savings Certificates. …
- Corporate Deposits/Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD) …
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
Can I invest 100 RS in mutual funds?
100 also. Interestingly, given the huge demand for lower investment amount in SIPs, many of the mutual fund houses have reduced minimum lump sum investment amount in a mutual fund scheme to Rs. 100. … Against its category average return of 17.71%, the fund over a 1-year period has provided returns to the tune of 22.08%.
Can you lose all your money in a mutual fund?
With mutual funds, you may lose some or all of the money you invest because the securities held by a fund can go down in value. Dividends or interest payments may also change as market conditions change.