Which mutual fund is best for one time investment?
- Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund – Direct.
- Axis Focused 25 Fund – Direct.
- Reliance Large Cap Fund – Direct.
- 5.Kotak Emerging Equity Scheme – Direct.
- Tata Equity P/E Fund – Direct.
- 7.HDFC Small Cap Fund – Direct.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 – Direct.
- SBI Banking & Financial Services Fund.
Which is the best one time investment plan?
Here is a look at the top 10 investment avenues Indians look at while saving for their financial goals.
- Equity mutual funds. …
- Debt mutual funds. …
- National Pension System (NPS) …
- Public Provident Fund (PPF) …
- Bank fixed deposit (FD) …
- Senior Citizens’ Saving Scheme (SCSS) …
- Real Estate. …
Which fund is best to invest in 2020?
Best Mutual Funds in India for 2020
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund. Small Cap Funds. 8.11% 13.65% Invest.
- Axis Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 14.21% 14.96% Invest.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund. Mid Cap Funds. 6.68% 11.84% Invest.
- SBI Bluechip Fund. MultiCap Funds. 6.83% 10.94% …
- SBI Magnum Multicap Fund. Balanced Funds. 5.31% 11.28%
Can I invest in only one mutual fund?
Mutual fund investors generally take this to mean that they should not invest in just one or two funds, but must spread their investments across lots of funds. So they decide that investing in two funds is better than one, three is better than two, four is better than three and so on.
What are the top 5 mutual funds?
Top 5 Biggest Mutual Funds
- Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund Admiral Shares (VTSAX)
- Fidelity 500 Index Fund (FXAIX)
- Vanguard Institutional Index Mutual Fund (VINIX)
- Fidelity Government Cash Reserves (FDRXX)
- Vanguard Federal Money Market Fund (VMFXX)
Which type of mutual fund gives highest return?
Here is the list of top 10 schemes:
- ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund.
- Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund.
- Axis Bluechip Fund.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund.
- L&T Midcap Fund.
- DSP Midcap Fund.
- L&T Emerging Businesses Fund.
- HDFC Small Cap Fund.
How can I double my money in 5 years?
Rule of 72: Divide 72 by the Expected Annual Returns
Since you want to double your money in 5 years, your investments will need to grow at around 14.4% per year (72/5). Or if your goal is to double in 10 years, you should invest in a manner to earn around 7.2% every year.
How can I double my money?
Here are some options to double your money:
- Tax-free Bonds. Initially tax- free bonds were issued only in specific periods. …
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) …
- Corporate Deposits/Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD) …
- National Savings Certificates. …
- Bank Fixed Deposits. …
- Public Provident Fund (PPF) …
- Mutual Funds (MFs) …
- Gold ETFs.
Which investment is safe?
1.Bank Fixed Deposit (FD)
Bank FDs are considered as one of the safest investment options in India as there are hardly any instances of a bank defaulting on FD. Bank FDs offer a much higher rate of interest than a regular savings bank account.
Which SIP gives highest return?
6. Best SIP Equity Funds India 2020Fund Name5-Year ReturnsLinkMirae Asset Large Cap Fund Regular Growth8.37%Invest NowAxis Blue Chip Fund8.81%Invest NowICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund Growth6.07%Invest NowSBI Bluechip Fund Regular Growth5.29%Invest NowЕщё 1 строка
Is Axis Bluechip fund good?
The Axis Bluechip Fund aims to outperform the benchmark with risk lower than the benchmark. Axis Bluechip Fund holds asset class benefits. Equity as an asset class holds the potential to beat inflation and generate long term wealth.
What is Blue Chip Fund?
A blue-chip mutual fund is the one that invests in blue-chip stocks or shares, i.e. in well-established companies with excellent overall financial performance. In this article, we will learn more about blue-chip funds, how they work and much more. Origin of Blue Chip.
Can you lose all your money in a mutual fund?
With mutual funds, you may lose some or all of the money you invest because the securities held by a fund can go down in value. Dividends or interest payments may also change as market conditions change.
Why mutual funds are bad?
However, mutual funds are considered a bad investment when investors consider certain negative factors to be important, such as high expense ratios charged by the fund, various hidden front-end and back-end load charges, lack of control over investment decisions, and diluted returns.
Are ETFS safer than stocks?
Exchange-traded funds come with risk just like stocks. While they tend to be seen as safer investments, some may still offer better than average gains, while others may not help investors see returns at all. … Your personal tolerance for risk can be a big factor in deciding which might be the better fit for you.