How do I check who shared my data on MTN?
How to Check MTN Data Share Balance.
- Dial *691*7# on your device,
- or send “Sharebalance” to the shortcode 131.
How do I stop MTN data Share?
Can I delink myself from an MTN DataShare bucket? Yes. Dial *136*5#. Please note however that only the main account holder can relink you.
What is the code of sharing MTN data?
Method 1: Share Data with MTN Data Gifting
Simply dial *123*3#, then reply with 7. After doing that, you’ll get a list of options to choose from. You can transfer data from your data balance, buy for a friend, or even request data from a friend.
How do I stop sharing data?
Try this instead:
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- At the top, select Reports or Data Sources.
- Browse or search for the asset you want to stop sharing.
- On the right, click More .
- Click Share.
- At the bottom right of the “Share with others” window, click Advanced.
- Next to the person you want to stop sharing with, click Remove .
Can I transfer my data to another number?
Here is how to share internet data on Airtel:
Or you can dial *129*101#. Now enter your Airtel mobile number and login with OTP. After entering OTP, you will get an option to transfer you Airtel internet data from one mobile number to another mobile number. Now select the “Share Airtel data” options.
How can you tell if someone shared your data?
Alternatively, you can execute a USSD command to see your share list. Just dial *127*00#, and the list will appear on your screen. After you have made sure that you actually share your data with the person you want to remove, it is time to finally remove them.
Can I share my MTN data?
MTN’s Gift Data service allows you to transfer data from your active data balance to your friends, buy data for friends, and request data from your friends. In essence, you can use the service to send and buy data bundles for your other smart phones, modems and tablets.
How do I transfer MTN data to another MTN user?
The new steps to share data MB on MTN is listed below for your use:
- Dial *131*7# or simply dial *131# and select the 7th option.
- Pick option 1 and click on send to continue.
- Enter the phone number you’ll like to share the Data MB to.
- Choose 1, 2, or 3, depending on the MB size you’d like to share with the person.
How can I gift data on MTN?
To use the MTN data gifting service and transfer data for your friend, you can dial *131*7# with your MTN SIM on your phone, and for immediate MTN data transfer to your friend, Simply DIAL *131*Phone number* Data amount# OR TEXT Transfer<space>Phone number<space>Data amount 131.
How can I share my data?
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB.
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How do I share my data with a friend?
There are different ways to share data with a friend. You can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#.
Can I transfer MTN data to another number?
MTN allows you to share one data bundles with 20 MTN users. You can link the numbers you want to share the data with by activating MTN DataShare in store. You can also delink these numbers. All this can be done by dialing *136*5#.