How do I control who can share my posts on Facebook?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I change my sharing settings on Facebook?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared Content
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
Why does the share button not appear on some Facebook posts?
If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
How do I turn off share?
You’ll see the file in “Shared with me.”
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
Why can’t my friends share my post?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
How do I stop someone from sharing my posts on Facebook 2019?
Click on the privacy control icon in the upper right of your Facebook home screen, then click “See More Settings.” We’ll start with the “Who can see my stuff” section. In the drop-down menu, click “Custom.” If you want to keep it simple, you can opt to share only with Friends.
How do I turn on the share button on Facebook?
To activate this feature:
In the settings page scroll down to find “Connect With Facebook”. Select the Enable Facebook Share Functionality box. You will then be given the option to edit the text that appears. Make sure to click on “Update Settings” when you are done.
Did Facebook remove the share button?
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billy. Facebook recently removed the “Share” button from all posts that don’t have their privacy levels set to “Public”. … But that being said, if you really want as many Facebook users as possible to see a given post you can always change its privacy level to “Public”.
Why is my post not shareable?
Sharing Posts From Friends
If you do not see the Share button below a friend’s Facebook post, their profile is probably locked down. You can’t share their posts, although you can ask a friend to change the privacy settings on a post to “Friends” to allow you and others to share the post.
How do I share someone else’s post on Facebook without share button?
The way around this, is to click the pull-down menu on the top right hand corner of the post. There you will see an option to “save post”. Once you have saved this post, you can click on the link to your saved posts and there you will have the option to share the post to your timeline.