-Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; -Restart your computer or phone; -Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; -Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I enable share to my story on Facebook?
You can share posts you see in your News Feed to your story, depending on the privacy settings of the original post. Below a post in your News Feed, tap Share. Select + Share to Your Story. The post will appear on your story.
Why can’t I share posts to my story?
Reinstalling an app can often resolve seemingly random issues. If you do not see the ‘share to story’ feature in your app, you can try uninstalling the app, restarting your phone, and installing it again.
How do I enable share to post on my story?
Step 2: Tap the ‘three dots’ icon at the top right (Android) or the gearwheel icon next to the ‘Edit Profile’ button (iOS) and scroll down the page until you see ‘Resharing to stories’. If you are sharing a multi-image post, you’ll only be able to share a single individual image at one time.
How do I share an Instagram story on Facebook after posting?
You can follow the below-given steps to share your Instagram story to Facebook:
- Step 1: First, open the Instagram app on your device and log in.
- Step 2: After login, create a story, then tap Send to.
- Step 3: Below your Story, tap Sharing Options.
- Step 4: Select Share to Facebook Every Time or Share Once.
How do I post a Facebook story to my desktop?
To share to your story:
- Tap Add to Story at the top of your News Feed.
- Add your photo or video. Tap Camera to take a new photo, or tap Browse to choose a photo or video from your camera roll.
- Below Your Story in the bottom left, tap to change the audience for your story (example: Public, Friends).
- Tap Share.
Why can’t my followers repost my story?
Activate “Allow sharing” in Instagram
The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
Why can’t I share someone’s Instagram story to my story?
You can only share someone’s post from feed to your story if their account is public and they have allowed re-sharing of their posts.
How do I share a story to my story?
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the message icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the tagging notification you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap ‘Add to Story’ and tap ‘Send’ to post it to your own Story.
Why can’t I share Instagram story to Facebook?
If you’ve linked your Instagram account to your Facebook account but find you can’t post to your business Facebook Page, you need to make sure you’ve given Instagram permission to post to your Page. … Then, click Instagram on the left-hand side of Settings. Next, click Connect Account.
Why is my IG story not posting on Facebook?
If you can’t post from Instagram to Facebook automatically, you may try logging out of both apps, then log in to your Instagram and Facebook account. Make sure your Facebook account has been linked. Try posting again. To do this, open your Facebook app.