Can Android users see shared albums?
To allow Android phone users to view the shared Photos album, turn on the Public Website switch. This means that anyone with a link can view the photos. Tap Share Link below it.
Can Android users view iCloud photo sharing?
Firstly, the only way Android users can view your pics is by clicking on the link you sent and viewing them on a webpage, and they won’t be able to comment, add things, or in any other way interact with your album, they can only see it.
How do I share my iCloud folder with non Apple users?
Select iCloud Sharing. In the People field, enter the email addresses of the people you want to share with. Under Sharing Options, edit who can access the folder and the permissions. You can share the folder with only people you invite, or anyone with the link.
Can iPhone shared albums be shared with Android?
Sharing iCloud photos with an Android device
Open the Photos app on your iOS phone to get started. Click on the Shared cloud icon in the navigation bar at the bottom. Now select some of the albums you want to share to Android device.
Why do shared albums not work?
If you’re not sure know how to do this, follow these steps. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. … The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
How does shared albums work on iPhone?
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
How do I share a photo album with someone?
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
What is the best photo sharing app?
The best private photo sharing sites
- Google Photos: Best free photo sharing site. …
- Amazon Photos: Best way to share photos for Prime members. …
- Dropbox: Best way to share photos and more. …
- WeTransfer: Quickly send your pictures. …
- Flickr: Best of the photo sharing sites. …
- SmugMug: Quality photo sharing website.
Can you share iCloud files with others?
With iCloud File Sharing, you can share folders and documents in iCloud Drive with other iCloud users. You and the people you invite can view and even work on your documents. The people who receive your invitation can click a link to download the shared folder or file from iCloud to any of their devices.
Can you access iCloud from a non Apple device?
Using iCloud Online on Android
The only supported way to access your iCloud services on Android is to use the iCloud website. Your access is still quite limited—initially, you will have access only to your saved photos and notes, as well as the “Find iPhone” service.