Can I share a post from my page to some other page on Facebook?
From the Home screen select the business page. Open up ‘Posts to page’ and ‘Share’ the post you want to go to your business timeline. On the ‘confirm’ pop up, pull down the ‘On your own timeline’ and change to ‘On the page you manage’. … Now when you confirm the share, its loaded onto your business timeline.
Why can’t I share a Facebook post to a group?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I share a post to a closed group on Facebook?
To share a post from a public group to your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don’t see Groups, click See More.
- Go to the post and click Share and then Share to a Page.
- Select the Page and who you’d like to post as.
- Add optional text.
- Click Share.
Can you make a post shareable in a private group on Facebook?
If you’re in a private Facebook group, any posts you make within the group won’t be shareable outside of it. If you wish to make a post in your private Facebook Group that can be shared by others, do the following: Create the post on your own newsfeed / timeline and make sure that the post is sharable to the public.
Why can’t I share a Facebook post to a page I manage?
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do you share a Facebook page?
How do I share a Page with friends on Facebook?
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Tap below the Page’s cover photo.
- Tap Share.
- Tap in the bottom right and select Friends.
- Write an optional update, then tap Post.
Why do some Facebook posts not have a share button?
If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
How do I enable share option on Facebook?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I share a post to a group on Facebook Mobile?
To share a post from your Page to your linked group:
- Go to the post and tap Share.
- Tap Share in a Group.
- Search for or select your group name.
- Add optional text.
- Tap Post.
How do you repost a post on a Facebook group?
Choose where you want to repost the item.
When you click the Share link a new window will appear. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the new window to choose where you want to repost the item. You can choose to share to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, in one of your groups, or in a private message.
How do I post to a group in Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap Write something… then tap Photo or Video. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library, then tap Done. Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
How do I make a Facebook post shareable after posting?
If you want to make a previous post shareable, after locating the post, select the ellipsis icon (•••) on the right side of the post and choose “Edit Post.” Select the first drop-down menu below your name (labeled “Friends”) and choose “Public” on the new page.
How do I change share settings on Facebook?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.