How do you turn on WiFi password sharing?
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
Can you share WiFi connection from iPhone?
You can use Personal Hotspot to share a cellular internet connection from your iPhone to other devices. … If a nearby iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular models) is sharing its Personal Hotspot, you can use its cellular internet connection on your iPhone.
Why won’t my phone connect to WiFi but everyone else’s will iPhone?
Try connecting to a Wi-Fi network in a different location. … If your device can’t connect to any Wi-Fi networks, contact Apple. Update your Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware and make sure that the router supports your Apple product. For more information, contact the router’s manufacturer.
How do I turn on WiFi sharing on my iPhone?
How to Share WiFi from Your iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. …
- Then tap Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on. …
- Then go back to Settings and tap WiFi.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on, and sign in to a WiFi network. …
- On the iPhone that needs the WiFi password, go to Settings.
- Tap WiFi. …
- Choose the same WiFi network.
How do I turn on WiFi sharing password on iPhone?
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
How can I share my WiFi with another phone?
Connect another device to your phone’s hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
Is it possible to share WiFi over WiFi?
Yes, Android does come with a Portable WiFi Hotspot option, which when turned ON, will create a new WiFi hotspot. … Meaning, your Android is connected to a WiFi network and you can create a hotspot sharing the same WiFi network. And both devices will be able to use the Internet at the same time.
How can I share my iPhone WiFi via USB?
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Personal Hotspot. If you don’t see Personal Hotspot, tap Carrier and you will see it.
- Tap the switch next to Personal Hotspot to turn on.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- The device will automatically begin tethering after syncing is complete.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to Wi-Fi even with correct password?
If the issue persists, try turning the Wi-Fi off and back on again to reset the network connection. To do this, open Settings, then select Wi-Fi and toggle the switch at the top of the screen. Make sure the switch turns white, which indicates that Wi-Fi off. Wait a few seconds before turning the switch back on.
Why won’t my iPhone automatically connect to my home Wi-Fi?
If your device doesn’t automatically join a captive Wi-Fi network, follow these steps: Tap Settings > Wi-Fi. Tap next to the network name. Make sure that Auto-Join is on.
What do you do when your iPhone won’t connect to Wi-Fi?
How to Fix iPhone Wi-Fi Problems
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. …
- Check if airplane mode is on. …
- Check if the Wi-Fi network is password protected. …
- Check for iOS updates. …
- Restart your iPhone. …
- Reset iPhone network settings. …
- Turn off location services. …
- Restore your iPhone to factory settings.