One or more of your co-workers would have to join Apple Music in order to play your shared playlist. If they don’t want to purchase an Apple Music Membership, they would need to purchase the songs in the iTunes Store and create their own playlist on their local device.
Can you see an Apple Music playlist if you don’t have Apple Music?
Without an active subscription, you will not have an iCloud Music Library to store your playlists in. They disappeared because Apple Music is a paid service.
Do I have to have Apple Music to share a playlist?
To share a playlist, tap the three dots at the top of the page to open a pop-up menu. From there, you can choose the “Share Playlist…” option. … In order for your friend or family member to view the playlist, they must also have a subscription to Apple Music.
Why won’t Apple Music Let me share a playlist?
Go to settings>music and turn on the iCloud music library. That will enable you to share playlists directly from the Music App.
Can I send an Apple playlist to someone?
Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu. Tap or click “Share Playlist…” Choose from the many options listed to share your playlist as you like. You can tap a recent contact at the top, use AirDrop with nearby devices, or choose to send by email or social media.
How do I share Apple Music?
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation by Messages or to invite them in person. Then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I access my Apple Music library without subscription?
Go to the General tab and select iCloud Music Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on iCloud Music Library. Click OK.
Why can’t I share a playlist on Apple Music 2021?
You should be able to share your playlist by choosing Menu (3 dots) > Share Playlist, when you have the playlist open. You should also see this option when long pressing the playlist you want to share from the Music app under Library > Playlists. If those options don’t work, Restart your iPhone. Cheers!
How do I add someone to my Apple Music playlist?
Follow these steps to get started:
- Create a playlist, as usual.
- Next, right-click its title in the main sidebar and select Collaborative Playlist from the pop-up menu that appears. …
- On that same right-click menu, click share to give access to whoever you want to collab with.
Can I share my music library with family?
With iTunes or the new Apple Music app, you can share your entire music library from your computer to your laptop, iPhone, and more. This allows you to save space on your devices and share your music with your friends and family.
How do I share Apple music playlist with family?
To share a playlist, find the playlist that you want to share, then follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap , then Share Playlist .
- On your Mac or PC: Click , then Share Playlist.
- On your Android phone, tap the Share icon to see your sharing options.
How do I create a profile on Apple music?
Creating a Profile on Apple Music
- Open Apple Music. …
- Tap the “For You” tab.
- Tap your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Choose “Start Sharing with Friends” and then “Get Started.”
- Upload a profile photo, type in your name, and pick a username so other Apple Music users can find you.