In Photos on iCloud.com, select the photos or videos you want to share. You can also double-click a single photo or video. , then choose Copy Link. Share the link with friends using, for example, Messages or Mail.
How do I create a shareable link on iCloud?
- Sign into iCloud.com and open iCloud Drive.
- Select the folder you wish to share.
- Click Add People at the top of the screen.
- Choose a sharing option: Email or Copy Link.
- To edit who can access the folder and the permissions, click Share Options.
Can non Apple users use iCloud link?
Like just everything Apple, iCloud Photo sharing is both super simple to use when everyone is using Apple products and also propriety. That means your pals with Android phones and the like just aren’t going to tap into the full iCloud photo sharing experience.
What happens when you share an iCloud link?
When you share photos and videos with an iCloud Link, anyone with the link can view them. In Photos on iCloud.com, select the photos or videos you want to share. You can also double-click a single photo or video.
How do I open iCloud link on iPhone?
Here is how to enable iCloud photo link on iPhone:
- Open Photos app on your iPhone and tap select photos.
- Tap on the Share icon at the right top corner.
- Tap on Copy iCloud Link.
- Open the Message app to paste and send the iCloud photo link to your friends. They can open the link to view the photo.
What does iCloud link available until mean?
By default, the initial iCloud photo link that is created has a built-in validity period. It expires after 30 days. If the recipient chooses to go back to the message and try opening the link after the validity period, he or she will not be able to access these photos, which is a hassle for many.
Can you share a shared album with someone who doesn’t have an iPhone?
Although iCloud Photo Sharing is most effective when you’re sharing content with other Apple users, it is possible to share iCloud Photos content with people who aren’t using Apple products, by generating a URL that anyone can use to access your shared album.
How do I download Photos from a shared iCloud link?
How to download photos from iCloud via Shared Albums
- Open the Apple Photos app on your device and select the “Albums” tab.
- Scroll down and select your desired album. …
- Tap “Select” in the upper right corner of the album.
- Tap each photo you want to download.