With Family Sharing, the organizer can set up an Apple Cash account for a child in the family group, and use the Wallet app to see the card balance, monitor transactions, and limit who the child can send money to. … Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
Can I share my Apple Wallet?
Managing Apple Card Family
Apple Card customers can add up to five people to their Apple Card account by sharing Apple Card with them in Wallet. All users must be part of the same Family Sharing group in order to be invited to Apple Card Family, and be 13 years of age or older.
Can two people share Apple pay?
What account owners and co-owners can do on a shared Apple Card. They share full responsibility for the account balance and all payments, even if one account co-owner does not pay. They can build credit together equally, which means that account owners and co-owners are each reported in their own name.
How do I share my Apple pay with someone?
On your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Messages app, then start a new conversation or tap an existing one.
- Tap the Apple Pay button . If you don’t see the Apple Pay button, tap. …
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Pay, then tap the send button. …
- Confirm your payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
Can you share money through Apple Pay?
In the Messages app , you can use Apple Pay to send and receive money quickly and easily. There’s no app to download, and you can use the cards you already have with Apple Pay. When you receive money in Messages, it’s added to your Apple Cash card in Wallet.
What card can I add to Apple Wallet?
With Wallet, you can keep your credit, debit and prepaid cards, store cards, boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, rewards cards, student ID cards and more in one place.
How does Apple family share work?
When you set up purchase sharing, everyone in the family gets access to the apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books that family members buy. The content automatically appears on the Purchased page in the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, or Apple TV app. Some items can’t be shared.
Can you add someone else’s card to Apple Pay?
Whether or not the issuer chooses to authenticate your identity, a card cannot be added to Apple Pay without the bank approving the request. This issue is therefore between you and your bank.
Is Apple cash the same as Apple Pay?
Apple Pay users make payments from their mobile device, funded by a linked credit or debit card. … Apple Cash can be found in Apple’s digital wallet. You can load cash from a debit or prepaid card, then use the wallet to fund Apple Pay transactions or send and receive money from others.
Can minors use Apple Pay cash?
You can set up Apple Cash for the children and teens in your Family Sharing group so they can make purchases, and send and receive money in Messages. You can even limit who your child can send money to, get notified when they make transactions, and lock their account.
How do I pay with Apple Wallet?
To pay with Apple Pay within an app:
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure that they’re correct. …
- If you need to, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information on your iPhone or iPad. …
- Confirm the payment.
Can you be scammed on Apple Pay?
The way you can get scammed with Apple Pay is the same as you could get scammed while using any other payment system. Scammers make you transfer your money via Apple Pay to appear as if it was your own choice. A cybercriminal will use social engineering to pretend to be your friend or a family member asking for money.
How much is instant transfer on Apple Pay?
For Instant Transfer, a 1 percent fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $10) is deducted from the amount of each transfer. With Instant Transfer, limits don’t include fees.
How can I get cash from Apple Pay?
Transfer in 1 to 3 business days to a bank account
- Go to your card info: On iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap the more button . …
- Tap Transfer to Bank. …
- Enter an amount and tap Next.
- Tap 1-3 Business Days. …
- Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
- Wait for the money to transfer.
How do I activate Apple Pay?
Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay. Tap Add Card. Follow the steps to add a new card. If you’re asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes.
How do I add money to Apple Pay without debit card?
How to Use Apple Pay without a Credit Card
- Step #1: Open Square Cash app on your iPhone.
- Step #2: Next, tap on My Cash.
- Step #3: Now tap on your Square Cash debit card.
- Step #4: Then tap on Add Apple Pay.
- Step #5: You need to tap on name of the device you want your Square Cash card on.