How do I share my iCloud folder with non Apple users?
Select iCloud Sharing. In the People field, enter the email addresses of the people you want to share with. Under Sharing Options, edit who can access the folder and the permissions. You can share the folder with only people you invite, or anyone with the link.
Can you access iCloud from a non Apple device?
Using iCloud Online on Android
The only supported way to access your iCloud services on Android is to use the iCloud website. Your access is still quite limited—initially, you will have access only to your saved photos and notes, as well as the “Find iPhone” service.
Can you share iCloud documents with others?
With iCloud File Sharing, you can share folders and documents in iCloud Drive with other iCloud users. You and the people you invite can view and even work on your documents. The people who receive your invitation can click a link to download the shared folder or file from iCloud to any of their devices.
Can iCloud files be shared with Android?
A handy way to share files between a computer and your Android phone is to use cloud storage. … Change a file on a computer, and it’s updated on your phone. The files are also available directly on the Internet from a web page. Even so, use a specific cloud storage app on your phone to access the files.
Can non iPhone users see shared albums?
Non-Apple friends only can view the shared photos (in a clunkily-designed web-based viewer at that). They cannot add photos to shared albums, leave comments, or otherwise interact with the album like your friends with iPhones can. … Anyone with the URL can look at all your shared photos.
How do I share files between Apple devices?
Set up file sharing
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing. …
- Select the File Sharing checkbox.
- To select a specific folder to share, click the Add button at the bottom of the Shared Folders list, locate the folder, select it, then click Add.
Can I use Gmail for Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… … The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to an@iCloud.com, @me.com, or @mac.com account.
How do I download from iCloud directly to Apple?
On your Mac
Choose Photos > Preferences. Select iCloud, then click Download Originals to this Mac.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
Import data from iCloud to Android
- Tap “Import from iCloud” Launch the App on your Android phone, choose “Import from iCloud” from the dashboard.
- Sign in iCloud account. Enter your Apple ID and password. …
- Choose data to import. The app will import all your iCloud backup data.
How do I share files on Apple iCloud?
Share files and folders in iCloud Drive on iCloud.com
- In iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, select the file or folder you want to share, then click .
- Choose how you want to send the share link: Email: Click Share Options, edit who can access the files and make changes, then click Share.
Is Family Sharing private?
With Family Sharing, you and up to five other family members can share access to amazing Apple services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Fitness+, Apple News+, and Apple Arcade. Each family member uses their own account, so everyone’s experience stays personalized and private. …