How do I make a Pages document public?
Change access for everyone
- If the document is open: Tap .
- If the document is closed: In the document manager or Files app, open the Pages folder in iCloud Drive, tap Select in the top-right corner, tap the document (a checkmark appears), tap Share at the bottom of the screen, then tap Show People.
How do you collaborate in pages on iPad?
Invite people to collaborate
- Do one of the following: …
- Tap Share Options.
- Below Who Can Access, tap an option: …
- Below Permission, tap an option to set what others can do: …
- Tap Add People in the top-left corner.
- Tap a method for sending the link. …
- Type an email address or phone number for each person.
How do you share a page on the app?
Share pages with others
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Chrome .
- Go to a page you want to share.
- Next to the address bar, tap More Share…
- Select an app to share the link through. Tip: To share with an app not listed, tap More .
How do I attach a Pages document to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”
How do I send a PDF from Pages?
Send a document in Pages on iPad
- Open the document, then tap .
- Tap Share, then tap an option for sending: AirDrop: Tap a recipient. The recipient must accept your document before it’s sent.
How do I share a Pages document in Windows?
Open the Pages file you want to share. This will convert the document to Word format, open a new email, and pop the Word file in the e-mail, leaving your original Pages file untouched. 3. All you need to do is enter the person’s email address and click send.
How do you email a document from Pages on a Mac?
To email a document:
- Open your Pages document, choose Share > “Send via Mail,” and then choose Pages, Word, or PDF from the submenu. Pages: Creates a Pages version of your document. Word: …
- A new mail message opens with the document version attached to it. Edit the email message and click Send.
How do I share a document in Mac Pages?
Send a document in Pages on Mac
- With the document open, choose Share > Send a Copy > [sending option].
- Select a format for the copy, then specify settings: …
- If there’s a password checkbox, do one of the following:
How do I share my iPhone pages?
Open the file in Pages, Numbers, or Keynote on your iPhone or iPad that you’d like to share. Tap on the Share button in the upper right hand corner. Choose Share Link via iCloud from the drop down menu. Tap on the method you’d like to use in order to share it.
How do I share files between Apple devices?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing. Select the File Sharing checkbox. To select a specific folder to share, click the Add button at the bottom of the Shared Folders list, locate the folder, select it, then click Add.
How do I share a page in Chrome?
Share pages with yourself
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Sign in to your Google Account and turn on sync in Chrome .
- Go to the page you want to share.
- Click the address bar Share .
- Choose a device.
- On your chosen device, you will get a notification about the page you’ve shared with yourself.
How do I open a shared document in Pages?
Click View Share Settings, then do any of the following:
- Set permissions: Choose Allow Editing from the Permissions pop-up menu if you want recipients of the link to be able to edit the document. …
- Set a password: Click Add Password to require recipients of the link to enter a password to open the document.
How do I open a shared document?
To see the files that others have shared with you:
- Open Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. If you already have a document or workbook open, select File.
- Scroll down and select the Shared with Me tab, or select Open > Shared with Me.