Southwest Airlines has historically paid a quarterly cash dividend; however, dividends are declared at the discretion of Southwest Airlines Board of Directors.
How much is southwest dividend?
Dividend History for Southwest Airlines Co. (luv)
Does Apple pay a dividend?
Does Apple pay a cash dividend? Yes. Learn more about Apple’s dividend history.
What is Apple stock dividend?
|January 27, 2021||February 8, 2021||$0.205|
|October 29, 2020||November 9, 2020||$0.205|
|July 30, 2020||August 24, 2020||N/A|
|July 30, 2020||August 10, 2020||$.82|
Does JetBlue pay a dividend?
You can purchase shares of JetBlue through a registered brokerage of your choice. … JetBlue does not currently pay a dividend.
Is Southwest stock a buy?
Despite tepid air travel demand, which remains 50% below pre-Covid levels, and macroeconomic uncertainty triggered by new coronavirus variants, Trefis believes that LUV stock is a good value investment in the long term.
What stocks have high dividend yields?
High Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy in August
- Prospect Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: PSEC) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 7 Dividend Yield: 8.9% …
- American Finance Trust, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFIN) …
- Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: OXSQ) …
- Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE: DX) …
- AGNC Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: AGNC)