Can Samsung and iPhone share calendar?
But, if you intend to use both iPhone and Android, you better have a way to sync calendars between your two phones. … After that, run SmoothSync on your Android device and login to your iCloud account within the app. Then, select which iCloud calendars to sync to your Android device.
How do I sync my Apple calendar with my Android?
How to Sync iCloud Calendar with Android?
- Go to SyncGene and sign up;
- Find the “Add Account” tab, select iCloud and sign in to your iCloud account;
- Click on “Add Account” and log in to your Android account;
- Find the “Filters” tab, choose Calendars sync option and check the folders you want to sync;
How do I share my iPhone calendar with Google Calendar?
Under the ICLOUD section, tap the Info button to the right of the calendar you’d like to make available in Google Calendar.
- Scroll down and enable Public Calendar, then tap the “Share Link…” …
- You can repeat these steps if you need to add additional calendars later. …
- Step 2: Adding your Apple Calendar to Google Calendar.
How do you sync iPhone with Samsung?
Connect the two phones using the iOS phone’s lightning cable and the USB-OTG adapter that came with your Galaxy phone. Tap Trust on the iOS phone. Tap Next on the Galaxy phone. Select the content you want to transfer, and then tap Transfer.
How do I sync Icalendar?
Once you have clicked on the name of your iPhone, then you will see the Settings and choose Info tab. Then check the option Sync Calendars on the right pane. There you can find a lot of option about sync calendars. You can choose whether you want to sync all calendars or you want to sync calendars of your choice.
Can you share Apple Calendar with others?
In the Calendar app , you can share an iCloud calendar with other iCloud users. When you share a calendar, others can see it, and you can let them add or change events. You can also share a read-only version that anyone can view but not change.
How can I share my iPhone calendar with my husband?
How to share an iCloud calendar on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Calendar app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Info button next to the calendar you’d like to share.
- Tap on the Add Person… …
- Type the name of the person you’d like to share the calendar with.
How do I add another calendar to my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Add Account > Other. Tap Add Subscribed Calendar. Enter the URL of the . ics file to subscribe to and any other required server information.
Can I share my iCloud calendar with Google?
In order to get iCloud Calendar synced with your Google Calendar : Open your iCloud Calendar. Choose the share option and click ‘Public Calendar’. Enter your email address to find the URL Link in your email account.