Go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then choose the name of the device sharing the Personal Hotspot. If asked for a password on your iPhone, enter the password shown in Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot on the device sharing the Personal Hotspot.
How do you share and connect on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot, then turn on Allow Others to Join. Note: If you don’t see the option for Personal Hotspot, and Cellular Data is turned on in Settings > Cellular, contact your carrier about adding Personal Hotspot to your plan.
How do I tether my iPhone to my computer?
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Personal Hotspot. If you don’t see Personal Hotspot, tap Carrier and you will see it.
- Tap the switch next to Personal Hotspot to turn on.
- Connect your device to the computer using the USB cable.
- The device will automatically begin tethering after syncing is complete.
How do I connect my iPhone to another device?
Pair your device with a Bluetooth accessory
- On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth. …
- Place your accessory in discovery mode and wait for it to appear on your device. …
- To pair, tap your accessory name when it appears onscreen.
How do I share my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.
How do I share my iPhone screen with another person?
Do a Spotlight search for “Screen Sharing” and launch it. You’ll then see a dialog box with the option to enter the Apple ID of the person you’d like to screen share with. On the receiving end, they’ll see this invitation. Make sure they select Control my screen.
Can I connect my iPhone to a Windows computer?
You can sync an iPhone with a Windows 10 computer wirelessly (over your local WiFi network) or via the Lightning cable. The first time you’ll need to use the cable to attach the iPhone to your computer. … Click on Device in iTunes and choose your iPhone.
Does iPhone have USB tethering?
If you’re out and about and there’s no free Wi-Fi available, you can use your iPhone’s internet connection on another device, like a laptop or tablet. This feature is called “Personal Hotspot” on the iPhone (also known as “tethering”), and you can use it over Wi-Fi or USB.
Why can’t I tether my iPhone to my computer?
Use these steps first
Restart the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot and the other device that needs to connect to Personal Hotspot. Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. On the iPhone or iPad that provides Personal Hotspot, go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Network Settings.
Why can’t iPhone find Bluetooth device?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
Can iPhones be linked together?
If you have more than one iPhone, you can connect all of the devices at the same time. Each device shows up in the Devices section of iTunes. You’ll need a wireless connection or a separate USB cable, and a free USB port on your computer for each iPhone. To sync over WiFi, connect each iPhone to a power source.