One reason why RIL shares weakened after the AGM was due to disappointment among shareholders regarding the $15 billion Saudi Aramco deal. While Mukesh Ambani said the deal will be closed this year, some shareholders are unhappy that the deal has not been sealed yet.
How do I add a shared location in Outlook?
Shared network locations Save files in a folder that your recipients can also access. You can then send recipients a message containing a link to the shared location. On the Insert tab, in the Links group, click Hyperlink.
How do I create a shared location?
Creating a shared folder on a computer running Windows/Confirming a computer’s information
- Create a folder, just as you would create a normal folder, in a location of your choice on the computer.
- Right-click the folder, and then click [Sharing and Security].
- On the [Sharing] tab, select [Share this folder].
How do I create a shared folder in Outlook 365?
Click on “New” and choose “Folder” option from the drop down, for creating a new folder. Specify the name for the folder and click on “Create”. You can see new created folder on your screen. Right-click the folder you want to share, and then select “Share” from the context menu.
How do you create a shared document?
Open the document you want to share. Click File > Share > Share with People (or, in Word 2013, Invite People). Enter the names or email addresses of the people you’re sharing with. If you want to, click Can Edit or Can View.
How do I create a shared folder on a local network?
- Right-click on the folder you want to share.
- Select Give Access to > Specific people.
- From there, you can choose specific users and their permission level (whether they can read-only or read/write). …
- If a user doesn’t appear on the list, type their name into the taskbar and hit Add. …
- Click Share.
How do I create a shared drive?
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
How do I link a file path to an email?
From your email, click on Insert, then Pick HyperLink (or hit Control+K on your Keyboard) – From here you can Pick a file, then a folder and hit ok. Once you hit OK, the link will appear in the email. Be sure the recipient has access to the linked folder.
How do I create a shared folder on my iPhone?
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Files app.
- In the Browse tab, go to Locations, then tap iCloud Drive.
- Tap Select, then tap the folder you wish to share.
- Tap Share , then tap Add People . You may need to swipe up.
- Tap Share Options to edit who can access the folder and the permissions.
Can people see my location on Outlook?
Can anyone see where I am? Sharing your location information is your choice. Your location information is yours and will not be sold or traded.
Can Outlook track your location?
Unfortunately Outlook doesn’t hold GPS location data for where your account has been accessed on your phone, but you can see approximate location data for where your account has been used on all devices in the Activity section of your Microsoft account.
Does Outlook know my location?
In other words, when users previously created an Outlook account, they manually provided their current regional location. … Now Outlook streamlines the process by determining your location automatically, so you don’t have to lift a finger (or digital suitcase).