Swipe all the way to the right on either row, and you’ll find a “More” button. Tap it, and you’ll find similar controls to iOS 13’s share sheet. You can rearrange apps and functions via the hamburger icon, and you can enable or disable options via the toggles. Just tap “Done” to save your settings.
How do you turn off sharing on iPhone?
Stop sharing purchases with your family members on iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing, then turn off Share Purchases with Family. If the organizer wants to turn off purchase sharing entirely, they can tap Stop Purchase Sharing.
How do I remove people from share button?
In the Share Control, click on the red “X” next to the Friends or Share Group names you want to remove from being able to access your shared information. This will instantly remove the names from your Share Control. Click on the green “Save & Exit” button to save your changes.
How do I turn off quick sharing?
How to disable the “direct share” menu on LG smartphones
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Type “sharing” in the search field (the results may take a moment to populate)
- Tap on the “Sharing panel” option.
- There will be an item labeled “Direct share” in the menu, tap the toggle to turn it off.
How do I disable purchase sharing?
Turn off purchase sharing
- See your Purchase Sharing settings in Settings on your iPhone or iPad or in System Preferences on your Mac.
- Turn off purchase sharing: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Stop Purchase Sharing. On your Mac, click Turn Off, then click Stop Purchase Sharing.
How do I delete a share in iOS?
Option 1Remove All Contact Suggestions in the Share Sheet
To eliminate all suggested contacts in the share sheet, Apple baked in a kill-all switch. Simply open Settings, tap “Siri & Search,” then toggle off the “Suggestions when Sharing” switch.
How do I disable Samsung link sharing?
Stop Sharing Photos via Link Sharing on my Samsung Phone
- 1 Launch the Message app.
- 2 Tap on any existing conversation or create a new message.
- 3 Tap on.
- 4 Select to enable or disable Link Sharing.
- 5 Once disabled you will then be able to select an image to send via MMS.
How do I edit a direct share?
The only customization of Android’s Share menu you can do natively is pinning items. To pin something, just press and hold on it for a moment, then choose Pin [app]. If the app has multiple ways to share, such as sending a tweet or a direct message on Twitter, you can choose to pin the one you prefer.
How do I delete contacts in direct share?
Go to settings. Click on Advanced Features. Scroll to “Direct Share”. Turn it off and all contacts are gone from share via.