How do I allow others to share my posts on Facebook?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Why can’t people share my posts on Facebook?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
How do you make a post shareable on Facebook on a laptop?
How To Make Something Shareable on Facebook
- Click What’s on your mind?
- Enter your post or paste the link in you wish to share.
- Click Friends. …
- Click Public to make the post viewable and shareable with anyone on Facebook.
- Click Post.
How do I automatically share a post to another Facebook page?
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
Did Facebook remove the share button?
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
Why can’t I share anything on Facebook 2021?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I post a shareable 2021 on Facebook?
Click on the three-dot icon to the top right of the post you want to make shareable. Then, select the Edit Audience option from the drop-down list. A list of audience options will appear. Choose Public from the list of available options to make the post shareable.
Why is the share button missing on Facebook?
If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
Why won’t Facebook Let me share a post on a page I manage?
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
Can you make a private group post shareable on Facebook?
Posts in closed groups exclude the “share” option to prevent you from sharing another member’s private information which is never appropriate to do. That said, You can share external (public) content – such as might be cross-posted from a blog or a news bureau – despite the lack of a share option.
How do I change share settings on Facebook?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.