How do I share a page in canvas with another teacher?
Method 1: Share a Course Export Package
- Create a course export file from the settings page of the Canvas course you wish to share. …
- Send the course export file to the desired recipient. …
- The recipient downloads the course export file to their computer and then imports it into their Canvas course.
How do I share a page on canvas?
In Canvas click Settings in the course navigation. On the right sidebar click Share to Commons. You can also share individual modules, assignments, quizzes, discussions, pages, and files. Click the gear icon next to the item title and select Share to Commons.
What is direct share in canvas?
Direct Share allows instructors to copy active individual course items to another active course and share individual items with other instructors. This update allows content to be shared directly in Canvas without having to use a secondary repository like Commons.
How do I link a canvas page to another canvas?
Within a page, you can insert links to other Canvas pages within the same course.
- Open Pages. In Course Navigation, click the Pages link.
- View Pages. Pages is designed to open to the front page for the course, if there is a front page selected. …
- Edit Page. Click the Edit button.
- Save Page. Click the Save button.
How do I export a page in canvas?
Try these steps:
- Click on your course “Settings” button.
- Click on “Export Course Content” on the right side of your screen.
- Under “Export Type”, make sure “Course” is selected, and then “Create Export”.
- Download the *.imscc file to your computer when the link becomes available.
Can I link from one course to another in canvas?
Use “cross-linking” if you have students in two different course shells (or two different sections) that you want to see all together, using the same Canvas course shell. … Then, cross link the registrar’s info for the other students in the other shell/section into that main course so they are all together.
How do I link to a canvas course?
Instructors can use the Redirect App to create a course site tool that links to a URL.
- Go to Settings.
- Click the Apps tab. …
- In the filter box, enter “Redirect” …
- Click the Redirect App.
- Click “Add App” …
- In the Name box, enter the Name of the link, in the URL Redirect box, enter the web address.