Find a song, album, or playlist in your library or in Apple Music (if you joined Apple Music). Select the item, then click the More button . Select Share [item], then choose any of the sharing options: Copy Link: Copies the link to the clipboard.
How can I send a song from my iTunes to someone?
Right-click the music file, select “Send To,” and then select “Mail Recipient.” A new message window opens in your default mail application, with the song already attached.
How do I share music from my iPhone?
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Song…/Album… to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.
Can I share a song from iTunes on iPhone?
Open the Apple Music app. Find a song, album, or playlist that you want to share. When you find something, touch and hold it, then tap Share.
How do I share iTunes library?
How to share an Apple Music playlist
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android) or Mac or PC.
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share. …
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
Why can’t I share songs on iTunes?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. … Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing. Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Can I send a song from my iTunes library via text?
Songs and audio files already saved to your phone are easy to text. On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. … Choose “Text” and select a recipient to send the song. They will require an iTunes account to open and listen to the song.
How do you share music?
If you’re using Apple Music on Android, open the playlist in the app, tap the three dots on the right and choose Share Playlist. You can copy the link to it—ready to paste wherever you want—or pick one of the apps listed to share there directly.
Can I send music from my iPhone to someone else?
If you want to transfer music from one iPhone to another, there are a few options available to you. The easiest way to transfer music from one iPhone to another is using the iTunes Store, but this only works with music purchased via iTunes. … Tap Purchased > Music. Tap All Songs.
How do you share a song from GarageBand on iPhone?
Send a GarageBand song to the Clips app
- In the My Songs browser, touch and hold the song you want to share, tap Share. at the bottom of the quick actions menu, then tap Song. …
- Tap Share, then tap Clips. The Clips app opens and shows a list of projects.
- Tap the project you want to add the song to. …
- Tap Done.
Can I share my iTunes library with another Apple ID?
You can have as many AppleIDs as you want (each does need an email address that is NOT already in use as an AppleID), and you can use a different AppleID for any Apple service (iTunes and App store, another for iMessage, another for iCloud, another for these forums,…).
How do I share my music library?
How to Share Your iTunes Library from a Windows 10 PC
- Launch the iTunes for Windows app.
- Then click Account. …
- Next, click Sign In and enter your Apple ID and password. …
- Next, click File in the menu bar. …
- Then hover your mouse over Home Sharing.
- Next, click Turn on Home Sharing.