You can even share albums with friends and family who don’t use iCloud. Just open a shared album that you created, go to the People tab, and turn on Public Website. Your photos publish to a website that anyone can see in an up-to-date web browser.
Can you add non Iphone users to shared albums?
Well… Non-Apple friends only can view the shared photos (in a clunkily-designed web-based viewer at that). They cannot add photos to shared albums, leave comments, or otherwise interact with the album like your friends with iPhones can.
Can you share albums with Android?
You can also opt to share an album by inviting people to view and contribute to it. Head over to an album or create a new one, tap the menu in the top right corner, and select Share. Just like when you share an individual image, you’ll see a list of contacts to choose from.
How do I share an album between devices?
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
Can you add Android users to iPhone shared albums?
The main problem here is that iCloud Photo, like most Apple software, is proprietary and locked down. This means that Android users can’t download an iCloud Photo version to share in iPhone users’ fun. Unlike say Facebook or WhatsApp, there’s no easy way to add in users of all kinds of phones into one group.
Why do shared albums not work?
If you’re not sure know how to do this, follow these steps. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. … The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
Why won’t Google photos share an album?
In this case try to manually upload the video in the Google Photos app by selecting the video, tapping the 3-dots icon, and tapping Back up now. Be sure to use a fast Wi-Fi connection and keep the Google Photos app open while the video is being uploaded. That seemed to do the trick. Thank you so much for your help!
How do I share an already made album on my iPhone?
Convert to a shared album on iPhone and iPad
- 1) With the album open, tap Select on the top right.
- 2) Then tap Select All, on the top left.
- 3) Tap the Share button at the bottom.
- 4) In the Share Sheet, pick Add to Shared Album.
- 5) When the small window pops open, you may see a shared album already selected.
How do I share photos between iphones?
To do this:
- Open the Photos app and find the pictures you want to send to another iPhone.
- Tap the Share icon in the lower left corner once you’ve selected the photo(s).
- You’ll see the option to Tap to share with AirDrop at the top, and this is where you’ll find your AirDrop contacts.