How do I share my photos with someone else?
To share with other people in a conversation:
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under “Send in Google Photos,” select people to share with. To share with one person, tap their name. …
- To share, tap Send.
How do I share photos between users on a Mac?
In the Photos tab or from within an album, tap Select and then select the photos and videos that you want to share. Tap the Share button , then tap Add to Shared Album . Choose the album where you want to share your photos.
How do I share iCloud photos with family?
The steps to take are the same for both:
- Tap Photos on the Home screen.
- Tap the Moment or Album that has the photos you want to share. …
- Tap the Select button.
- Tap the photos you want to share.
- Tap the Share button. …
- Tap iCloud Photo Sharing. …
- Tap Post.
How do I share an album with non iPhone users?
Open the Google Photos app. Then click on the picture or album that you want to share. Click on the Share option and enter the name, phone number, or email address of non-apple users to whom you want to publicly share the photos/ photo album.
Can two Apple IDs share photos?
Only the Shared Photo Stream can be shared with other multiple Apple IDs or even other people with a web address. It can not be setup like the main stream to automatically populate with the new photos in Camera Roll. Only the photos you add to it will be shared with the Apple IDs you choose.
How do you share thousands of photos?
File Sharing Services
One of the most popular methods for sharing large amounts of photos online is by using a file-sharing site. Sites like HighTail (formally YouSendIt), Wikisend and Streamfile let you sign up and upload your photos, where they’ll be stored in a downloadable zip file.
How do I transfer files between users on a Mac?
Open Finder and press Shift + Cmd + C to view your Computer. Go into Macintosh HD, then Users. Double-click on the user account you want to transfer a file to, then open their Public folder. Drag-and-drop files or folders into the Drop Box folder to transfer them.
How do I share files between users on a Mac?
Set up file sharing on Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing. …
- Select the File Sharing checkbox.
- To select a specific folder to share, click the Add button at the bottom of the Shared Folders list, locate the folder, select it, then click Add.
Can 2 users share iCloud?
Apple sells up to 2TB of iCloud storage, which you can share with family members (or friends) as part of Apple’s Family Sharing feature.
How do I share photos and videos with family?
Keep reading to learn more.
- 1. Facebook. Facebook has many faults, but it remains one of the best ways to share your photos. …
- Cloud Storage Services. Another way to share photos online privately is to use a cloud storage service. …
- Google Photos. …
- Instant Messaging Apps.
- Flickr. …
- WeTransfer. …
- USB Memory Stick.
Why is iCloud photo sharing not working?
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. … The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on. Go back to the Home screen.