How do I automatically share my blog posts on social media?
8 Ways to Automatically Share Your Blog Posts
- Jetpack Publicize. Publicize is part of the popular Jetpack plugin. …
- WP-AutoSharePost. …
- 1-Click Retweet/Share/Like. …
- SocialPublish. …
- NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster. …
- MailChimp Social. …
- Dlvr.it. …
How do I share my WordPress posts automatically on Facebook?
Follow the steps below to set it up.
- Create an IFTTT account to start.
- Click Get More.
- Type “Facebook page” into the search bar and click Automatically share new posts to a Facebook page.
- Click Connect.
- Fill in your WordPress URL and the username and password you use to log into your admin dashboard.
Can I promote my blog on Facebook?
The best way to start promoting your content on Facebook is free. Post a link to the article on your brand’s Facebook page. You can easily do it by copying your article’s URL to Facebook’s sharing box. The post will organically reach about 2% of the people who “like” your page.
How do you blog 2 socially?
Social Media Auto-Posting
If you check “enable Auto-Posting”, Blog2Social automatically shares your post as soon as you publish your blog post. Or, select a specific date and your scheduled times to share your post at the best times for each social network.
How do you auto share a post?
How To Automate Facebook Posts Natively On Facebook
- Write your post in the “Create Post” box.
- Below your post, click the “Share Now” dropdown.
- Select the second option “Schedule”
- Select the date and time you want your post to publish.
- Select “Schedule”
How do I link my Facebook page to my blog?
Log in to your Facebook account and find the Create post section at the top of the page. Type something about the blog post that you’re sharing, and then paste the URL into the post directly below your text. After you’ve pasted the link, a preview of the blog post should populate below the text box.
How do I show my WordPress posts on Facebook?
- Go to My Site → Tools → Marketing → Connections.
- Select the Connect button next to Facebook.
- In the window that pops up, log into Facebook.
- Follow the prompts: …
- You’ll be taken back to WordPress.com and another pop-up will ask you to confirm connecting your account.
- Click Connect and you’re done!
How do I automatically post a website on Facebook?
Click the “Select a Blog” menu and select your website from the drop-down list. A preview is displayed showing what updates will look. The next time you add a new post to your website, it will automatically post to your Facebook Wall as a status update.
Should I share my blog on Facebook?
The best frequency for posting on Facebook is once a day. Share your blog post once for initial promotion. Share it on your profile, your page, and in groups, but at different times and with different text. Reshare your evergreen blog posts every 2 to 3 months on your profile and mix them with other valuable content.
Should you post your blog on Facebook?
If your Facebook post brings you many conversions and engages people at a high rate, you can extend the campaign to run longer. Sharing your blog articles on Facebook at the right time to the right audience will significantly improve your post’s reach.
How do I install Blog2Social plugin in WordPress?
Install and activate Blog2Social on your blog
Click the “Add New” link on your left-hand navigation bar. 1.1 Enter “Blog2Soical” in the keyword search at the upper right corner. The plugin appears in your search box. 1.2 Click on the”Install Now” button on the top right in the plugin window.
How do I post to WordPress medium?
In WordPress, go to the Users section in the left menu, click on your profile, and scroll down to Medium to see the default settings for the plugin. This is where you can change the options for cross-posting your WordPress posts.