In Microsoft Teams, click on the “Share” icon. Find the name of your phone and select it. Make sure to have the system audio on in your Microsoft Teams so you can share the sound from your phone.
How do I share audio from my phone?
You can adjust the microphone and speaker levels as needed, then tap connect. If you’re dialing on an android phone, you can use the dial by phone option. Select the conference number to your preference. Share this dial-in with others by clicking share, then click call.
How do I share internal audio?
Include audio from your mobile device
- Tap More options in your meeting controls.
- You’ll see a list of options. Choose Share.
- Turn on the switch next to Audio, and then tap Share screen.
How can I share my computer sound with my phone?
Share Music or Computer Audio Only
- Click the Share Screen button in the toolbar.
- Click Advanced and choose Music or Computer Sound Only.
- To stop sending audio, simply click Stop Share at the top of your meeting screen or mute the speaker of your phone or the speaker of your PC or MAC.
Can I play music during a zoom meeting?
Click the Share Screen Button on the zoom window. At the top of the Share window, select Advanced. … You will see this at the top of your zoom screen indicating that you are sharing your audio. Now that you are sharing the computer sound, you can play music in your favourite music player (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.)
How do I share my Android screen with audio?
Cast your audio from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast Audio or speaker with Chromecast built-in.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap your device.
- Tap Cast my audio. Cast audio.
How do I share my screen with audio on Team Mobile?
To share system audio in Microsoft Teams, click on the Share icon present in the bottom toolbar in a Microsoft Teams meeting. A number of options will show up. First, check the box next to Include system audio and then, choose your sharing mode.
How do I share my screen with audio zoom?
Sharing audio with shared content
- Start or join a Zoom meeting.
- Click on Share Screen on the meeting toolbar.
- Select the program or desktop you wish to share.
- Select Share Sound in the bottom-left corner of the share selection window.
How do I share my screen with audio on messenger?
- Open the Facebook Messenger app (or one of the other supported Facebook apps).
- Start a video call.
- While in the call, swipe up to expand the options bar.
- Tap “Share your screen,” then “Start sharing” and finally “Start broadcast.”