How do I connect to LG Smart Share?
Here’s how to use LG’s Screen Share with Android phones:
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and select Screen Share from the home menu.
- On a smartphone, tap Settings (or screen mirroring icon), choose where to play media (or similar step), then select your LG smart TV from the device list.
How do I connect my phone to LG TV?
Connect Android to LG TV with Miracast
- Insert your Miracast receiver to your TV with the use of an HDMI cable and USB cable. Then, turn on and select HDMI mode on the list.
- On your Android phone, proceed to the phone settings and select “Cast Screen”. …
- Your phone is now mirrored on your LG TV.
How do I transfer files from my phone to my LG TV?
Unlock & Connect
Unlock your device and connect to a PC using a USB cable (you may use the cable attached to your LG charger). Once connected, you may be prompted on your phone to select a USB connection type, select Media sync (MTP) or File Transfer.
How do I open smart share on my LG TV?
With LG smart share you can discover new and exciting ways to enjoy your videos, movies, and music from your smartphone, tablet, PC, and more on your LG smart TV with webOS. To get started, press the home button on the magic remote. Then navigate to the right of the launcher to find the smart share icon then click it.
How can I share my phone screen to my TV?
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
How do I enable screen sharing on my PC?
Screen mirroring and projecting to your PC
- Select Start > Settings > System > Projecting to this PC .
- Under Add the “Wireless Display” optional feature to project this PC, select Optional features.
- Select Add a feature, then enter “wireless display.”
- Select it from the list of results, then select Install.
How do I share my iPhone screen with my LG TV?
To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. Select the TV’s name once it has been detected. Your iPhone will then be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
Can I link my iPhone to my LG TV?
You can connect an iPhone to your LG Smart TV using a third-party app. The free TV Assist app allows you to connect your iPhone to an LG Smart TV and mirror any content on your iPhone to the TV. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Do all LG TVs have Bluetooth?
Besides having Bluetooth, your LG Smart TV should support LG Wireless Sound Sync. Depending on the TV model, you might be able to connect a Bluetooth keyboard, play music on the TV speakers from your phone, or connect to Bluetooth headphones.
How do I share my Android screen with my LG TV?
If you are using Android 4.0 and above, the phone may come with a screen share feature.
- Ensure that your mobile device and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- From your phone, go to SETTINGS, then select SHARE AND CONNECT.
- Under SCREEN SHARE category, select SCREEN SHARING or MIRROR SCREEN.
How do I put pictures on my LG Smart TV?
[LG webOS TV] – Photo View feature
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Run the Photo & Video app.
- Select your desired storage device.
- Select and view your desired photo or video.
How do I put pictures on my LG TV?
If you’re using an LG TV, you have a built-in LG webOS SmartShare app that you can use to display photos on your TV screen. This built-in app makes it really simple to share photos on your TV screen. All you have to do is launch it and choose the images you want to display.
Why can I not cast to my LG Smart TV?
Ensure that the phone and TV are connected to the same WiFi network. Tap on the video you want to play or find the cast icon in the app (top right on Android and bottom right on iOS) In the list of cast devices, your LG TV should appear. Tap on it.
How do I turn on smart share?
To turn SmartShare on and allow sharing contents
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > SmartShare .
- Tap the Menu Key > Settings.
- Mark the settings checkbox(es) as necessary. …
- Under the My shared contents section, tap to checkmark the types of content you would like to share.
What is sound share on my LG TV?
The SmartShare™ function allows you to play multimedia files from peripheral devices on your Smart TV. … After establishing the connection, you can enjoy the stored content on the large screen of your Smart TV.