How do you share with others?
Post written by Leo Babauta. Follow me on twitter or identica.
- Help an entrepreneur with a Kiva donation.
- Volunteer your services with a homeless shelter, soup kitchen, or other charity organization.
- Donate money, food, or others goods to charity.
- Bake cookies or brownies and share with a neighbor.
Where can I upload files to share?
Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Hightail — formerly YouSendIt — are among the services that enable you to share big files easily, as well as store them in the cloud, sync them across multiple devices, and collaborate on them with colleagues and clients.
How do I share documents?
Share a single item using a link
- Open a file in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- In the top right corner, click Share.
- Click “Get shareable link” in the top right of the “Share with others” box.
- To choose whether a person can view, comment, or edit the file, click the Down arrow next to “Anyone with the link.”
How do you create a share link?
Creating a shareable link makes it simple to share a document in an email, document, or IM.
- Select Share.
- Select Copy Link.
- Paste the link wherever you want. Note: If you need to change any permissions for the link, select Link settings.
What can you share with others?
While sharing is innately human, there are some things were just created to be shared:
- Tiffin. Food gets yummier when shared. …
- Pen-drives and Hard Drives. Admit it, your pen drives and hard drive have a busier social life than you do! …
- Assignments and notes. Advertisement. …
- Downloads. …
- Secrets. …
- Earphones. …
- WiFi. …
How do I share a folder?
How to share folders
- On your Android device, open the Google Driveapp.
- Next to the folder’s name, tap More .
- Tap Share .
- Type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose whether a person can view, comment, or edit the file, tap the Down arrow . …
- Tap Send.
How do I share a live document?
Share an already saved document
- Open the document you want to share.
- Click File > Share > Share with People (or, in Word 2013, Invite People).
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you’re sharing with.
- If you want to, click Can Edit or Can View.
Can you share a Word document for multiple users?
With Office 2016, Microsoft introduced a new, highly useful collaboration feature in Word: Co-editing (or co-authoring), which allows multiple people to work on a document at the same time. … People you share the document with can view or edit the file using either the free Word Online app or Word 2016.