How do you turn off sharing between Apple devices?
Stop sharing purchases with your family members on iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing, then turn off Share Purchases with Family. If the organizer wants to turn off purchase sharing entirely, they can tap Stop Purchase Sharing.
How do I unlink my two iPhones?
Question: Q: how to unlink 2 iPhones
- On one of the phones go to Settings>Messages>Send & Receive, tap the ID, sign out, then sign back in with a different ID. …
- On both phones go to Settings>Messages>Send & Receive and uncheck the email address(es) shown under “You can be reached by iMessage at”.
How do I separate devices with the same Apple ID?
Each of you must purchase your own apps under your own Apple ID. When you decide to split up like this one of you will need to re-purchase the apps that they want to use. Start by transferring the new device(s) to a new account along with all your data.
How do I stop Apple syncing photos with each other?
Question: Q: How do I stop photos from syncing between iPad and iPhone
- On the iPad go to Settings>iCloud>Photos>My Photo Stream>Off. The photos on your iPad will stay on your iPad only.
- No you can not send photos to iCloud without them appearing on all devices.
How do I stop my iPhone from syncing with another iPhone?
Begin by deciding which two phones will be changing. On these two phones, go to Settings>iCloud and turn all data that is syncing with iCloud (contacts, calendars, etc.) to Off. When prompted choose to keep the data on the iPhone.
What happens if I use the same Apple ID on two devices?
If you use all the same information, same Apple ID and don’t use the cloud, you will have all of each other’s information on both phones. The phones will mirror any information synced with Apple ID. You can use your phone number to use FaceTime on the iPhone. IMessage is also the texting application.
Why do my calls show up on another iPhone?
If you spot confusing entries in your iPhone recent calls list, it might just be the case that someone is sharing your Apple ID that is used for iCloud on another device. So iCloud is the reason why calls are showing up on both iPhones.
How do I stop two iPhones from syncing calls?
Go to settings on your iPhone and iPad, then phone, then turn off “calls on other devices”.
How do I stop two phones from syncing?
Tap “Accounts” or select the Google account name if it appears directly. This is usually designated with the Google “G” logo. Select “Sync Account” after selecting Google from the accounts list. Tap “Sync Contacts” and “Sync Calendar” to disable the Contact and Calendar sync with Google.
How do I separate my iPhone and iPad?
How to disconnect your iPhone and iPad by turning off Handoff
- On the iPhone or iPad, start the Settings app.
- Tap “General.”
- Tap “Handoff.”
- Turn off Handoff by swiping the button to the left.
How do I stop sharing between iPad and iPhone?
iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch: Go to Settings , then tap General > AirPlay & Handoff. Mac: Choose Apple Menu > System Preferences > General, then turn off “Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices.”
How can I use the same Apple ID on two devices without sharing?
Short answer is you can’t have both. By sharing an Apple ID, you are the same person using 2 different devices.