Does Iron Mountain pay monthly dividends?
dividend will go ex in 12 days for 61.85c and will be paid in 1 month.
Is Iron Mountain a good dividend stock?
Iron Mountain (NYSE:IRM) has a fat dividend that recently yielded 5.7%. Iron Mountain specializes in the storage and protection of documents and data. It’s also in the midst of shifting its focus toward digital storage and data centers — a sensible reaction to our changing world that’s ever more digital.
What months does IRM pay dividends?
IRM Dividend History
- Sep 13, 2021. $0.62. Quarterly. ― …
- Jun 13, 2021. $0.62. Quarterly. May 05, 2021. …
- Mar 11, 2021. $0.62. Quarterly. Feb 21, 2021. …
- Dec 13, 2020. $0.62. Quarterly. Nov 02, 2020. …
- Sep 13, 2020. $0.62. Quarterly. Aug 03, 2020. …
- Jun 11, 2020. $0.62. Quarterly. May 05, 2020. …
- Mar 12, 2020. $0.62. Quarterly. …
- Dec 12, 2019. $0.62. Quarterly.
What stock paid the highest dividend?
25 Top-Paying Dividend Stocks That Will Make You Rich
- Emerson Electric Company. Annual dividend: $2.00. …
- Aflac Inc. Annual dividend: $1.12. …
- Archer Daniels Midland. Annual dividend: $1.44. …
- Pepsico Inc. Annual dividend: $4.09. …
- Cincinnati Financial. …
- General Dynamics Corp. …
- Genuine Parts Company. …
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
How often does Antero midstream pay dividends?
Antero Midstream Corporation does not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your personal tax advisor for assistance as to how this information will impact your specific tax situation. We make dividends on a quarterly basis (payments are typically issued in mid-February, May, August and November).
Is IRM dividend qualified?
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), the global leader in storage and information management services, announced the tax treatment for all 2020 distributions on its common stock. (1) Qualified Taxable Dividend and Section 199A Dividend are subsets of, and included in, Ordinary Taxable Dividend.
Is Iron Mountain a buy or sell?
Iron Mountain has received a consensus rating of Hold. The company’s average rating score is 2.33, and is based on 2 buy ratings, no hold ratings, and 1 sell rating.
Is Iron Mountain profitable?
The 3-year average annual revenue growth rate of Iron Mountain is -0.1%, which ranks in the middle range of the companies in REITs industry. … The company’s financial condition is poor and its profitability is fair. Its growth ranks better than 77% of the companies in REITs industry.
How much is Mcdonald’s dividend?
Dividend History for McDonalds Corp. (mcd)
What stocks pay dividends monthly?
Seven monthly dividend stocks with big yields:
- AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC)
- Gladstone Capital Corp. (GLAD)
- Horizon Technology Finance Corp. (HRZN)
- LTC Properties Inc. (LTC)
- Main Street Capital Corp. (MAIN)
- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT)
- Pembina Pipeline Corp. (PBA)
What dividend does IRM pay?
Iron Mountain pays an annual dividend of $2.47 per share, with a dividend yield of 5.45%.
Iron Mountain (NYSE:IRM) Dividend Information.
|IRM Dividend Date||10/6/2021|
|IRM Dividend Frequency||Quarterly Dividend|
Is IRM a buy?
The Goldman Sachs Group is very positive about IRM and gave it a “Buy” rating on May 13, 2021. The price target was changed from $38.00 to $43.00.