How can I share my laptop Wi-Fi to mobile?
Follow these steps to set up Internet tethering:
- Connect the phone to a computer or laptop by using the USB cable. …
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose More, and then choose Tethering & Mobile Hotspot.
- Place a check mark by the USB Tethering item.
Can you share Wi-Fi from computer to phone?
You can share Internet from a Windows laptop to the mobile devices via Wi-Fi. This way, any wired Ethernet, restricted Wi-Fi or cellular dongle connection can be shared with your iPhone or your Android smartphone.
How can I share Wi-Fi from my computer?
Just head to System Preferences > Sharing and click the Internet Sharing option in the sidebar. You can share a connection from Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Thunderbolt, or FireWire to computers using any of those protocols.
How do I connect my Android phone to my laptop?
Connect an Android to a PC With USB
First, connect the micro-USB end of the cable to your phone, and the USB end to your computer. When you connect your Android to your PC via the USB cable, you’ll see a USB connection notification in your Android notifications area. Tap the notification, then tap Transfer files.
How do I share my Wi-Fi network with another device?
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
How do I share Wi-Fi from my computer to my Apple phone?
Set up Personal Hotspot
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot or Settings > Personal Hotspot.
- Tap the slider next to Allow Others to Join.
How do I connect my phone to my computer via Wi-Fi?
Use your phone as a wireless hotspot. Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
Then, on your Windows PC:
- Press Win + I to open Settings.
- Go to Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
- Click Show available networks and browse to find the network your phone created. …
- Select the network and click Connect.
How do I share data from my phone to my laptop?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I use my phone as a hotspot for my computer?
To turn your Android phone into a hotspot, go to Settings, then Mobile Hotspot & Tethering. Tap on Mobile Hotspot to turn it on, set the name of your network and set a password. You connect a computer or tablet to your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot just as you would connect to any other Wi-Fi network.