How do I share a folder on QNAP NAS?
Go to “Control Panel” > “Privilege Settings” > “Shared Folders” to configure shared folders of your NAS. You can create multiple shared folders on the NAS and specify the access rights of the users and user groups to the shares.
How do I upload files to QNAP NAS?
Upload files to your NAS
- Choose the destination folder from the left bar.
- Select “ ” and choose to upload files or folders.
- After that, you will be prompted on how to deal with files with identical names in the destination folder: …
- The files will then be uploaded to the NAS.
How do I share a video on QNAP?
Click or right-click thumbnails and then select “Share”.
How do I share my NAS folder?
Business Storage Windows Server NAS – How to create a shared…
- Click on the Server Manager icon ( …
- Select File and Storage Services, then Shares.
- Right-click in the blank area on the right side and select New Share. …
- For basic setup, select SMB Share – Quick, then Next.
How do I access QNAP NAS remotely?
- Register your unique myQNAPcloud account (QID) in the QNAP account center.
- Install myQNAPcloud Link App from the QTS App Center and sign in with your myQNAPcloud ID (QID).
- Use the SmartURL to access your NAS by logging in with your device account and password.
How do I map a drive on QNAP?
- Launch or Install Qfinder and find the NAS in the device list.
- Point at the NAS you want to connect first then find Connect and click Storage Plug & Connect.
- Fill in username and password and press okay.
- Choose a shared folder from the Folder list and select Map the Network Drive.
- Specify the drive letter.
How do I connect Qfile?
You can install Qfile from the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iOS devices.
You can add a NAS manually, use Qfile to automatically search available NAS devices on the network, or sign in using your QNAP ID.
- Open Qfile. …
- Tap . …
- Tap Manage NAS. …
- Tap Add a NAS. …
- Log in using one of the following options.
How do I set up a Qfile?
- Open Qfile on your mobile device.
- Locate the NAS name in the list and then tap to connect to the NAS.
- Locate the file or folder that you want to share.
- Tap beside the file or folder to display the menu.
- Tap Share the download link. …
- Configure the following settings. …
- Tap Share. …
- Select one of the following.
How do I delete a shared folder in QNAP?
Go to Control Panel > Privilege > Shared Folders. Select shared folders to delete. Note: Folders you can remove are listed with a white checkbox. Click Remove.
How do I copy files to my NAS?
To move or copy files from your computer to the NAS you can use the same commands as you have in windows (ctrl+c= copy, ctrl+v= paste), drag and drop between the windows, or upload.
How do I connect a NAS directly to my computer?
If you want to connect your NAS directly, you can do it. Set up manual IP on your PC and NAS with a one in the same IP range. Than use Synology finder app or type IP in the address bar and it’s done. Maximum speed for regular network cable is 1Gb/s which is around 115MB/s in real life.
How do I map a NAS drive?
Open File Explorer from the taskbar or the Start menu, or press the Windows logo key + E. 2. Select This PC from the left pane. Then, on the Computer tab, select Map network drive.