How do I connect my phone to Smart Share?
If you are using Android 4.0 and above, the phone may come with a screen share feature.
- Ensure that your mobile device and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- From your phone, go to SETTINGS, then select SHARE AND CONNECT.
- Under SCREEN SHARE category, select SCREEN SHARING or MIRROR SCREEN.
How do I use Smart share on my LG TV?
Turn on your LG Smart TV and select Screen Share from the home menu. On a smartphone, tap Settings (or screen mirroring icon), choose where to play media (or similar step), then select your LG smart TV from the device list. It might take a few moments for the phone to detect the TV.
How can I share my phone screen to my TV?
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
Can I screen share my iPhone to my LG TV?
Ensure your iPhone and LG TV are under the same Wi-Fi network. Use your TV’s remote control to open “LG Content Store” and you can find the same TV & Cast on the right side of the screen. … Select a video you want to mirror on your LG TV, tap the link to cast and then you can simply cast your iPhone videos to LG TV.
How do I enable screen sharing mode?
Go to the screen that you want to share such as a specific app or the device’s home screen. Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the device’s notification center and tap Start Sharing.
Where is Smart share on LG TV?
With LG Smart Share, you can discover new and exciting ways to enjoy your videos, movies, and music on your smart phone, tablet, PC, and more on you LG Smart TV with webOS. To get started, press the Home button on the Magic Remote. Then, navigate to the right of the launcher to find this Smart Share icon then click it.
Do all LG TVS have Bluetooth?
Besides having Bluetooth, your LG Smart TV should support LG Wireless Sound Sync. Depending on the TV model, you might be able to connect a Bluetooth keyboard, play music on the TV speakers from your phone, or connect to Bluetooth headphones.
Is LG Screen Share app free?
Mirroring has other uses as well, allowing you to wirelessly transmit photos, presentations, and other content quickly and seamlessly to a LG Smart TV. After testing several third-party mirroring apps, we found an app that’s free, surprisingly simple to use, and (mostly) high-functioning.
How do I share my Samsung phone to my LG Smart TV?
Here is how to mirror Android on LG TV.
- Press “Source” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring.” The TV will then wait for an available device to be connected. …
- On your Samsung device, go to “Settings” and then go to “Connect and Share.” Simply turn on “Screen Mirroring.”