From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
How do I share a post from my business page?
That being said let’s jump right in:
- Find a post on your business page you want to share.
- Click the share button on the bottom right hand corner.
- Here Facebook gives you options as to what page you want to share it on and how you want to share it.
Why can’t I share posts from my Facebook business page to my personal page?
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. … If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page. Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I share my page on Facebook?
To share a Page with friends:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page and tap Share in the top right of your screen.
- Tap Write Post to link to the Page in a post or Send in Messenger to send a link to the Page in a message to your friend.
Why won’t Facebook Let me share a post?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.