Microsoft’s “Shared Experiences” allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion app on a smartphone. Shared Experiences between Windows 10 and Android devices, and is highlighted in the Settings app in the Creators Update.
Why do I keep getting a Microsoft account problem message?
It is likely to appear when you made changes to your Microsoft account. To fix it, please try these suggestions: METHOD 1: Go to Settings > System > Shared Experiences. Turn off Nearby Sharing and Share across devices options.
What is shared experiences on Microsoft?
On the Creators Update, Windows 10 has a new feature called “Shared experiences,” which allows you to start working on an app and then resume the same task on another device. You can even open the app remotely to resume a task if it’s not already running.
How do I turn off shared experience?
Here are the steps on how to have it disabled:
- Click Start.
- Select Settings.
- Click System.
- Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
Why is my computer asking me to add my Microsoft account?
Go to Settings>Accounts>YourInfo . If it says “sign in with a local account, instead” , then what’s happened is your Microsoft account has been integrated into your computer account. Click, and you should be back to a local account, which password demand can be suppressed.
How do I fix Microsoft account problems?
What can I do to fix my Microsoft account?
- Log in with your Microsoft account.
- Use your regular password instead of a PIN.
- Check your account settings.
- Confirm your Microsoft Account security information.
- Check your email accounts.
- Convert your Microsoft Account into a local account.
- Change your privacy settings.
Why is Microsoft always asking for my password?
Cause. This issue can occur if the Logon network security setting on the Security tab of the Microsoft Exchange dialog box is set to a value other than Anonymous Authentication.
Where is shared experience settings?
Windows 10 Shared Experiences. To turn Shared Experiences on or off, head to Settings > System > Shared Experiences and toggle the switch to enable or disable it. Note that you can also choose to share or receive data from only your devices or any device nearby from here.
How do I fix shared experiences?
Here’s the steps. -Look for Shared Experiences. –On the Share Across Devices turn the Radio Button to turn it off. Restart your computer and check if issue persist.
How do I share my shared experience?
Shared Experiences in Windows 10: Shared Experiences let you begin a task on one device and complete it on another.
Share across devices:
- Under Share across devices, toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.
- You can also find a drop-down menu with options My devices only and Everyone nearby.
How do I turn off device sharing?
You’ll see the file in “Shared with me.”
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.