Ex-Dividend Date 09/16/2021. Dividend Yield 4.63% Annual Dividend $1.503.
What dividend does CNQ pay?
|Record Date||Payment Date||Amount*|
|June 12, 2020||July 1, 2020||$0.4250|
|March 20, 2020||April 1, 2020||$0.4250|
|December 11, 2019||January 1, 2020||$0.3750|
|September 13, 2019||October 1, 2019||$0.3750|
Is CNQ a buy or sell?
The high price target for CNQ is C$61.00 and the low price target for CNQ is C$20.00. There are currently 2 hold ratings and 12 buy ratings for the stock, resulting in a consensus rating of “Buy.”
Is PK stock still paying dividends?
The dividends for 2019, totaling $1.90 per share, were paid as follows. The $1.90 per share dividends are classified as 84.4950% Ordinary dividends and 15.5050% Capital gain distribution.
Park Hotels & Resorts.
|Distribution per Share||$4.41|
|Total Ordinary Dividends(1)||$4.41|
What is O dividend per share?
Realty Income (NYSE:O) Dividend Information
Realty Income pays an annual dividend of $2.83 per share, with a dividend yield of 4.01%.
Is CNQ to a good buy?
Price to Book Ratio
PB vs Industry: CNQ is good value based on its PB Ratio (1.5x) compared to the CA Oil and Gas industry average (1.6x).
What stock pays highest dividend?
25 Top-Paying Dividend Stocks That Will Make You Rich
- Emerson Electric Company. Annual dividend: $2.00. …
- Aflac Inc. Annual dividend: $1.12. …
- Archer Daniels Midland. Annual dividend: $1.44. …
- Pepsico Inc. Annual dividend: $4.09. …
- Cincinnati Financial. …
- General Dynamics Corp. …
- Genuine Parts Company. …
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
What day is O dividend?
O Dividend History
|Ex/EFF DATE||TYPE||PAYMENT DATE|
What stocks pay dividends monthly?
Seven monthly dividend stocks with big yields:
- AGNC Investment Corp. (AGNC)
- Gladstone Capital Corp. (GLAD)
- Horizon Technology Finance Corp. (HRZN)
- LTC Properties Inc. (LTC)
- Main Street Capital Corp. (MAIN)
- PennantPark Floating Rate Capital Ltd. (PFLT)
- Pembina Pipeline Corp. (PBA)