How do I approve a family sharing request on iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Ask to Buy.
- Tap your family member’s name.
- Use the toggle to turn on or turn off Ask to Buy.
Where do I view family sharing requests?
Play Store app
- On your Android device, open the Play Store app .
- In the top left, tap Menu Account Family. Manage approval requests.
Where do I approve app requests?
From the Apps menu, click My managed apps. Click the app to open the app details page. Click Approval Preferences. To enable automatic reapproval, select Keep approved when app requests new permissions.
How do I see family sharing purchases on iPhone?
From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Family Purchases. Select a family member’s name to view their content. Download or play the items that you want.
Why is Family Sharing not showing up?
Check your settings to make sure that you’re signed in everywhere with the same Apple ID, including Family Sharing and purchase sharing. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
Where are my notifications?
To find your notifications, from the top of your phone screen, swipe down. Touch and hold the notification, and then tap Settings .
Choose your settings:
- To turn off all notifications, tap Notifications off.
- Turn on or off notifications you want to receive.
- To allow notification dots, tap Advanced, then turn them on.
Why am I not getting my daughters app requests?
If your Ask to Buy requests are missing
If you still don’t see your Ask to Buy requests, check which Apple ID you’re signed in with, check your Family Sharing settings, and make sure that you’re on a supported device.
How can I download apps without my parents knowing?
How to hide app purchases from Family Sharing
- Go to the App Store app.
- At the very top you’ll see “Purchases.” Click the > icon to the right.
- Click on “My Purchases” at the top, which reveals a list of all your apps, including those not currently on your device.
How do I approve apps on family link?
How To Choose Permissions for a Certain App
- Open the Family Link app.
- Select your child.
- Find the Apps installed card.
- Tap More.
- Find the Allowed list.
- Tap the app you want to change your child’s permissions for.
- Tap App permissions.
- Switch the permission on or off.
How do I turn off parental controls without a password?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play Store
- Open your Android device’s Settings app and tap “Apps” or “Apps & notifications.”
- Select the Google Play Store app from the complete list of apps.
- Tap “Storage,” and then hit “Clear Data.”