With MTN DataShare, you can share your contract data value or montly data bundle with up to 20 MTN Numbers. Activate MTN DataShare in store, and link or delink numbers by dialling *136*5#. Keep sharing with MTN DataShare.
How do I share data from MTN to MTN?
This is how you can share/transfer data on your MTN line from your existing data (megabyte) balance to another MTN line:
- All you need to do is to dial *131*receivers phone number*data amount#. …
- OR dial *131*7# or dial *131# and select option 6.
- Select option 1 and click on send to continue.
How do I share my data with a friend?
There are different ways to share data with a friend. You can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#.
What is the code for sharing data on MTN?
Method 1: Share Data with MTN Data Gifting
Simply dial *123*3#, then reply with 7. After doing that, you’ll get a list of options to choose from. You can transfer data from your data balance, buy for a friend, or even request data from a friend.
What is the code to transfer data from MTN to MTN?
You can do it via the MTN data transfer code *131*2*3#. MTN transfer code helps all users to share or transfer MB to friends, family, and loved ones.
How do I transfer MTN data to a friend?
- How to Gift MTN Data.
- Transfer Data: You can now transfer from your existing Data Balance with your friends and family: Simply dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# or, text Transfer<space>Phone number<space>Data amount and to 131.
How do I share MTN Friends data?
The new steps to share data MB on MTN is listed below for your use:
- Dial *131*7# or simply dial *131# and select the 7th option.
- Pick option 1 and click on send to continue.
- Enter the phone number you’ll like to share the Data MB to.
- Choose 1, 2, or 3, depending on the MB size you’d like to share with the person.
Can I transfer MTN data to another number?
With MTN DataShare, you can share your contract data value or montly data bundle with up to 20 MTN Numbers. Activate MTN DataShare in store, and link or delink numbers by dialling *136*5#.
How do you send data to someone?
- Dial *147# from your phone.
- Select 3 “Send Data & Airtime”
- Select 1 “Send Data”
- Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to OR selecr from your list of beneficiaries.
- Select the bundle you wish to send data from.
- Enter the amount of data you wish to send.
Can I share my data with another phone?
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet or computer to the Internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. … Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB. Important: Some mobile operators limit or charge extra for tethering.
How can I transfer more than 1GB on MTN?
Yes, the beneficiary’s phone number must be an MTN phone number on any service class.
MTN SME Data Share FAQs.
|USSD Format||SMS Format to send to 131 to share data||Comment|
|*461*NUMBER*1000*PIN#||SMEC <PhoneNumber> 1000 <PIN> to 131||SMS to transfer 1GB|
How can I activate MTN 200 for 1GB?
How Can I Activate MTN 200 for 1GB? You can activate the 200 naira data plan by dialing 13165*2# or you can also dial *567#. After this process you have successfully subscribed for the data plan.