How can I share Internet from one phone to another?
Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Some phones can share Wi-Fi connection by tethering.
Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How can I share my mobile data with other mobiles without hotspot?
How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- First install TrebleShot – File Share from the Google Play Store on both the devices.
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones.
- On the first phone, click on “NETWORK”. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”.
Can I share my mobile data with another phone?
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing phone’s data this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
How do I share my Internet with another Iphone?
Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot, then turn on Allow Others to Join. Note: If you don’t see the option for Personal Hotspot, and Cellular Data is turned on in Settings > Cellular, contact your carrier about adding Personal Hotspot to your plan.
How can I share WiFi with another phone without password?
Using QR Codes
As for now, it’s available on all phones running Android 10, followed by Samsung devices running OneUI. If you’ve got one, go to the WiFi settings, tap the WiFi network you’re connected to and click the Share button. It’ll then show you the QR code to be scanned to share the internet with other people.
How do I transfer data between two phones?
- Enable Bluetooth on both Android phones and pair them.
- Open File Manager and select the files that you want to transfer.
- Tap the Share button.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of options.
- Select the receiving device from the list of paired Bluetooth devices.
Can I share my phone’s internet via Bluetooth?
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB using the Settings app.
How do you send someone data?
- Dial *147# from your phone.
- Select 3 “Send Data & Airtime”
- Select 1 “Send Data”
- Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to OR selecr from your list of beneficiaries.
- Select the bundle you wish to send data from.
- Enter the amount of data you wish to send.
Can you gift data to anyone?
Data gifting lets you move data around your devices when someone’s low. Just choose the person who needs data, choose who’s got spare data to gift and that’s it. They’re back online, without you spending an extra penny.